LAS VEGAS, NV - 9/29/2015 (PRESS RELEASE JET) - Organizers of Vegas Cut and Sew announce initial group of designers whose collections will be presented February 18-21, 2016. This group of five is the first of fifteen fashion designers and brands that embrace the Las Vegas fashion community. They represent a diverse group of young talent and established international brands.
• Tiffany Rae— Tiffany Rae is a Internationally published Fashion Designer. Known for her creative abilities and pushing the limits of Fashion. The Brand includes everything from wearable Art to clothes, jewelry and more!
• Angel Alcala— Angel would describe himself as a visual artist, whose medium is fashion.
• Truly Alvarenga— Truly Alvarenga's work encompasses the full fashion spectrum; from radical & inspired leather jackets and dresses, to bathing suits both sexy & frilly, to elegant evening wear.
• Aldo Mencatto—This Brazilian born now local favorite feature upscale and sensual designs with great detailed elements and craftsmanship.
• Elvis Jesus—Elvis Jesus is a UK menswear brand that Embracing a rock n roll philosophy born out of the counter culture musings of the likes of Kinky Friedman and Hunter S Thomson.
Additional local, national and international designers, as well as specific days and times for each designer’s show will be announced soon.
About Vegas Cut + Sew, LLC:
Vegas Cut + Sew is a team of highly passionate industry executives with the common goal to provide the bridge between local fashion designers, models, photographers, talent agencies, fine artists, MUAs, hair stylists and entrepreneurs in the fashion and entertainment industry. Proceeds from ongoing events and productions are to benefit select local non-profits to advance the careers of local talents in fashion-related fields. The need is to work with local higher education institutions to recruit and develop talent, as well as, provide an avenue for students to learn real-world skills in various industries that contribute to the event. For more information please go to www.vegascutandsew.com