Rafael Marrero & Company launches new specialized small business development division, Minority Certification Services®
Leading Minority Business Enterprise Firm, Rafael Marrero & Company, launches its new Minority Certification Division, Minority Certification Services®.
MIAMI, FL - 1/12/2016 (PRESS RELEASE JET) -- Rafael Marrero & Company, Miami’s leading Minority Owned Management Consulting Firm, is pleased to announce the launch of its new Minority Certification Division, Minority Certification Services®. This business division will offer minority certification application services with a 90-day application process or your money back guarantee for the following accreditations:
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Certification from the National Minority Supplier Diversity Council (NMSDC)
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification from the Women Business Enterprise Council (WBENC)
- Women Owned Business Enterprise (WOSB) Certification from the Small Business Administration (SBA)
- 8(a) Business Development Program Certification from the Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business Certification (SDVOSB) from the Small Business Administration
In connection with the launch of this new division, Supplier Diversity Practitioner and Project Manager, Andrea Ley Berenz, has been appointed as CEO of Minority Certification Services®. Ms. Ley Berenz has extensive experience in the vendor management and supplier diversity certification field with great track records and proven customer satisfaction. Prior to this position, Ms. Ley Berenz worked for various Fortune 500 Companies such as Disney Cruise Lines, AT&T and MasTec. Ms. Ley Berenz holds a Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Science and Project Management.
With the opening of this new operation, Rafael Marrero & Company hopes to help in the success of more minority businesses and see them grow to their full potential. “Becoming certified with Minority Certification Services® is the first step to becoming a strategic supplier and accessing great business opportunities in more than 3,500 corporations and government agencies”, says Mr. Rafael Marrero SCPM®, CSSBB®, CEO of Rafael Marrero & Company. “Certified diverse suppliers can enjoy advantages in landing contracts with the City, State and Federal Government and growing important business relationships with large companies and other Minority-owned businesses”.
About Rafael Marrero & Company:
Heralded as “Best Management Consulting Company in Coconut Grove and Miami” for two consecutive years (2014 and 2015), Rafael Marrero & Company helps Veteran-Owned, Minority, Women, and Small Businesses “Get their Ducks in a Row” to become Strategic Suppliers in the Private and Public Sectors. Our Supplier Diversity Professionals can also help you determine which market segment or supply chain areas are the most appropriate choices for your business. Rafael Marrero & Company’s Supplier Diversity professionals are well versed in advanced marketing services aimed at the federal level and large enterprise sector and can discuss future growth and capacity planning.
- Minority Certification Services® (Fed, State, Local)
- Management Consulting
- Strategic Marketing Consulting
- Proposal Writing
- Full Scope Project Management Office
- Full Scope Vendor Management Office
- Small Business Working Capital Solutions