LOS ANGELES, CA - 12/28/2015 (PRESS RELEASE JET) -- “The regular and frequent wetting of the outside surfaces of wood and stucco-on-wood exterior building walls can easily cause internal wall mold growth therein, as illustrated in the mold pictures of sprinkler-caused toxic mold growth inside the exterior walls of a house in Victorville, California,” cautions Professional Industrial Hygienist and Certified Environmental Hygienist Phillip Fry.
The Victorville residence pictures were taken during the mold remediation of the home during the last week of 2015 by Certified Remediation Specialists from EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC. The pictures can be viewed at www.southerncaliforniamoldinspectiontesting.com.
“Water that is sprayed by landscape sprinklers onto wood and stucco-on-wood exterior wall surfaces can leak or wick into the insides of those exterior walls. Leaked and wicked water builds up inside the wall cavities to drive significant, health-damaging toxic mold growth,” explains Fry, who is author of five mold books and webmaster since 1999 of the mold health information websitewww.moldinspector.com.
The top dozen mold health problems, according to the U.S. Government's General Accounting Office “Indoor Mold” report, which summarized 32 federal government mold studies and reports, are:
1. Asthma, asthma triggers, or asthma symptoms (such as episodes or attacks)
2. Upper respiratory tract symptoms
3. Eye symptoms
4. Skin symptoms
5. Allergies or allergic reactions
8. Difficulty breathing, trouble breathing, or shortness of breath
9. Infections (including those affecting people who have chronic lung disease).
10. Adverse effects to the nervous system
11. Fungal colonization or opportunistic infections in immune-compromised individuals and
12. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
To hire EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC, for the mold inspection, testing, and remediation of houses and commercial buildings anywhere in California, Arizona, the Midwest, East Coast or most southern states, email mold consultant Phillip Fry firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone toll-free 866-300-1616 or cell phone 480-310-7970, or visit www.moldexpertconsulants.com.