SAN FRANCISCO, CA - 06/27/2017 (PRESS RELEASE JET)
OrangeHealth: Peer to Peer platform for managing diabetes /health conditions and health improvement driven by artificial intelligence.
Trivedi has a long career as an expert in her field. While at Raindance, Trivedi developed the world’s first digital-equivalent to personal computer instrument for genome sequencing used for drug discovery in 2009. Here she was part of a 20 people start up that went on to generate hundreds of millions for revenue. Dr. Jonathan Rothberg, founder of the startup, was awarded National Medal of Technology and Innovation by President Obama and made $700 million selling the sister company to Life Technology. Trivedi did not make any money from the sale of company.
Madhuri Trivedi, an engineer, scientist, entrepreneur and immigrant has launched her new company OrangeHealth and is currently seeking investors for its product.
Trivedi is seeking seed funding in the range of $200k to $350k to further launch the app in various geographical areas, add more features, and launch a peer-to-peer platform app for sharing information. The new app will provide peer-to-peer crowd sourced community support with deep learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to better manage diabetes and other health conditions. The peer-to-peer support is essential for those dealing with a health issue to learn from one another and access a supportive environment to help manages the illness. The crowd community sourced self-management tool such as Trivedi has created will work to fill a critical need where there is a gap between patient care and patient needs.
Also has created and launched a new mobile health improvement app that is already used by more than 6,000 people to manage allergies, find a doctor, is used for predictive analytics for eating habits, reminders at the time of eating.
As per World Health Organization, China, India, USA are among the top three countries with a high number of diabetics; same for hypertension. 415 million people have diabetes in the world. “Prevention is key for managing illness like diabetes, but it’s just as important that people can gain the information and support” says Trivedi.
Solution: The company aims to provide support, advice, expertise through peer to peer interactions; users can be anonymous. By driving accountability, purpose and context through communities and measurement/analytics. US cost saving $200B global double US number. Chronic disease is the leading cause of death and disability worldwide. Peer to peer engagement is a holy grail for consumerization of HC. Patients now turn to other patients online for health information and advice in a phenomenon known as peer-to-peer healthcare.
A Markets and Markets report has noted that the mobile health (mHealth) solutions market will be worth $59 billion by 2020.
Revenue Generation and Pricing: $1 to $2 annual fee, advertisement. Adoption strategy: Partnership for healthy food coupons and membership discounts to fitness center, Yoga, community event.
“Right now, because of some challenges in my immigration status, while I have the technical support to build the app, I need funding to help with its launch because I am unable to work. The only way to get this app off the ground is through investors willing to support this important work,” adds Trivedi.
Madhuri wrote heavily about precision medicine in April 2104 in her immigration petition, received a job offer in 2014 with Harvard Medical, to create a cancer vaccine, artificial protein. President Obama in 2015 State of Union Address, launched precision medicine initiative. Trivedi has been unable to take the Harvard position because of immigration denials, challenges. While at General Electric, Trivedi’s labor certificate for immigration was approved as “a person of exceptional ability" EB2 category. GE, however, didn’t file the next step so she could work in the U.S.
After leaving GE, with the Harvard medical job offer and her entrepreneurial start-up, Trivedi filed for immigration under "a person of extra-ordinary ability" EB1 category, which DHS denied. Trivedi has a number of letters of support from professionals associated with her scientific and technical work and business contributions.
1) Michele Obama's First Lady office in September 2016 sent referral to government about Madhuri but it was not fruitful.
2) Below is white house general counsel email...Dr. John Holdren Director of Office of Science and Technology Policy referred my matter.
3) After Madhuri did arbitration with General Electric; Mike harsh CTO, John Dineen CEO GEHC, and Mike Swinford CEO service left GE. Mike Swinford and Mike Harsh came to testify at arbitration hearing when I issued subpoena. Arbitrator was hostile. Arbitrator didn't let me examine witnesses & didn't let enter FDA letter, deposition of GE architect into evidence.
After Madhuri did arbitration with General Electric; Mike harsh CTO, John Dineen CEO GEHC, and Mike Swinford CEO service left GE. Mike Swinford, Mike Harsh came to testify at arbitration hearing when issued subpoena.
4) She has made major significant contributions in extraordinary ability and national interest while working at Fortune 10/50 corporations, successful entrepreneurial startups. Only individuals with both exceptional technical ability as well as persistence and commitment can deliver what Trivedi has in a high-risk environment with do or die start up success.
Trivedi has solid engineering tenure and business credentials including education from the MIT Sloan School of Management and a master’s degree in computer information science from Cleveland State University in Ohio. Trivedi also has post-graduate diploma in business administration and a bachelor’s degree in electronics and telecommunications engineering from India.
5) In 2004, Trivedi completed a master’s of science solar storm artificial intelligence project and wrote an article on its result. Deep learning and predictive analytics was used widely. In the U.S. NOW regulations require energy companies to have a measures/mitigation strategy against solar storm related outage. Trivedi created a program for a simple neural network that performs supervised learning by backpropagation. (It shows Madhuri’s forward, critical, highly complex, technical and subsequently business, legal impact, original thinking and contribution; given DHS, White House made laws. )
6) General Electric knowingly released 100,000+ medical devices with critical defects including but not limited to violation of HIPAA and HITEC regulations, security vulnerabilities for several years. Madhuri worked as a Lead Engineer at GE. For not participating in their fraud scheme, GE in retaliation & discrimination cancelled/withdrawn my work authorization, H1B visa.
After investing 15 years here and contributing in extra ordinary ability including in National interest, DHS has stalled and denied my work permits for three years, despite the attached Harvard Medical job offer and founding a startup.
Jeff Immelt stepped down a GE CEO on June 12, 2017.
Full Blogpost about this :- http://bit.ly/2rrr0OO
OrangeHealth provides quality and affordable healthcare tools and services through a software portal and peer to peer network For more information, visit OrangeHealth.wixsite.com/ orangehealth.
|person_outline||Full Name:||Madhuri Trivedi|
|mail_outline||Email: Send Email|