The real estate business is more fiercely competitive than ever. Meanwhile, the Internet abounds with untapped potential for effective marketing. With 92% of real estate searches occurring online, and 60% of these taking place via tablet or mobile, successful realtors can no longer afford to ignore the intricacies of Internet marketing.
Needless to say, you might feel unprepared to take on this challenge, but it's not as complicated as you think. Here are a few simple strategies that will make your real estate business shine in the consciousness of prospective clients.
Send Your Real Estate Press Release Now
- Have a Great Website. Don't just use your agency's website; stand out from the crowd by creating your own using a free blogging platform like Blogger or Wordpress. Make sure that your website is responsive. That means it will work equally well on phones, tablets, or laptops.
- Learn about SEO. Find high-volume keywords that will improve your website's search engine optimization and use these keywords naturally and organically on your website, blog, or press release. These keywords should reflect what someone searching on Google would be likely to type in the search bar to find you. Additionally, use keywords that apply to your local area; for example, “Beverly Hills Realtor” instead of just “Realtor.” It's especially important to use these keywords in your headline and title tag.
- Use Email to Build Relationships. Even now, in 2016, email still remains the best tool at your disposal for Internet marketing. Send out a regular newsletter. Keep your target audience in mind and try to connect with them around their interests. Make your newsletter as entertaining and informative as possible. The goal of an email newsletter is not to advertise, but to strengthen relationships with current clients.
- Leverage the Power of Social Media. Facebook, Google, and Twitter all have relatively affordable advertising options. Sites such as this are where most of your potential clients are spending most of their time. They also will help you target a specific audience to maximize the potential of your advertising. Besides advertising, you can use these platforms to connect in a more personal way with current and potential clients.
- Issue a Real Estate Press Release. Create a short real estate press release about current trends, recent sales, or anything else newsworthy. This is a great way to publicize your knowledge and accomplishments. You can go to Press Release Jet's online order page, enter your body of text, and we will distribute it to all the premium news outlets for you at a price as low as $69.
There are so many possibilities when it comes to Internet marketing that you may be unsure of where to start. But these strategies will help you stand out in an increasingly digital world.
- Price, Seth. The Most Incredible Real Estate Marketing Stats of 2014. Retrieved from https://placester.com.